Dec 7, 2004

An apology.

Those who know me know that I'm the first to admit when I've made a mistake. It occurred to me that in yesterday's entry about my medical bill (BTW, which was resolved in 10 minutes, eight of which were on hold), I made some comments which could have been misconstrued.

In that respect, I wish to apologize to the makers of Yoo-Hoo.

My comments yesterday were in no way meant to disparage the fine family of Yoo-Hoo products. Whether it's classic chocolate, zingy mocha, scrumptious strawberry, or outrageous double fudge, Yoo-Hoo drinks are a taste sensation that just can't be beat, whether cooling off on a hot summer day, or scarfing them down in front of your computer as you babble on your blog.

Again, my apologies to the makers of Yoo-Hoo.

Thank you.

PS. OK, the strawberry's a bit weird. Everything else, I meant.