Jul 8, 2007

Dammit, Commander Sue...

You just start posting again after three months and you hit me with a MEME? Shame on you. Oh, well, since you're aces, I'll hit you with the seven random facts about myself thingy...

1. I failed my driver's test first time around. In New Jersey. That should tell you how skilled I am as a driver.

2. I know a little French. You can't put that on my list of faults...

3. High brown belt in judo in college. Finished third in the North Atlantic Championships in 1992. Got the shit kicked out of me MUCH more frequently.

4. Discovered Usenet in 1992. Have been wasting time on the internet ever since.

5. Tried to learn bass in high school, but bought a 3/4 scale which never worked. Lost interest after that...

6. Definitely beer over wine.

7. Love dogs, and pretty much all animals, but I'm a cat person.

But I will not forward this meme. Memes are like roaches, you have to kill them as soon as you can to stop them from spreading...